Add Google OAuth to your Login Form, No-Code!
Allow users to log in using their Google credentials without worrying about duplicate accounts.
In this tutorial, we will create a Passwordless Login Page with the option for users to login using their Google accounts. With Cotter, we automatically link the user's existing account with their Social Account, so you do not have to worry about duplicate accounts!
How it Works
Then, the user can automatically log in.
Create Google OAuth 2.0 Credentials
2. Create Project or choose an existing one.
3. Configure consent screen.
Please be sure to set the User Type as External.
Follow the procedures to Submit for verification. However, if you are still waiting for your app to be verified by Google, click "Hide Advanced" and click "Go to cotteremaillist.herokuapp.com (unsafe)" to test your app.
4. Click Create Credentials > OAuth client ID.
5. Select Web application for the application type.
6. Name your OAuth 2.0 client.
https://www.cotter.app/api/v0/oauth/token/callback/GOOGLE as the Authorized redirect URIs.
8. Click Create.
4. That's it, you should now see the "Sign in with Google" button below the email/phone number input field.
Creating a Login Page and a Protected Page
Follow these tutorials to integrate Cotter's Magic Link to your Webflow/Bubble site: